Foci Solutions is seeking entry level developers to build their careers with us. We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed, loves software development and will grow quickly in the role. The successful candidate will take full advantage of learning opportunities and be comfortable and confident engaging with both business-oriented clients and technical team members. If you have an inherent curiosity about the world around you, and love to connect dots on seemingly unrelated items, this may be the team for you!
We pride ourselves hiring the best of the best. If you think you would be a good fit, apply today with your resume and cover letter. If you have a public repository of your code projects, we’d love to see it.
What you’ll do
- Develop clean and functional C# and Java code.
- Build integrations between systems, design and architect solutions to business problems.
- Work with the latest .NET and Java frameworks.
- Work with modern UI technologies such as Angular, Razor, Thymeleaf, and others.
- Stay on the leading edge of the technology ecosystem and keep up with the latest tools, practices, and patterns.
- Code, Test, Refactor, Rinse, Repeat
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent graduate or Alumni of Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent technology-focused post-secondary level degree.
- Experience developing software in .Net or Java.
- Knowledge of MVC, Web API, and other .Net frameworks.
- Intensely curious about the world and able to ask probing questions about any topic.
- Ability to quickly form strongly defensible opinions based on fact and methodical analysis.
- Extensive, demonstrated extra-curricular involvement.
- Attentive listener who can derive and retain extensive details from conversations.
Who We Are
Foci Solutions is a provider of technology advisory and system integration services. We help a wide range of clients from medium sized start-ups to large government departments to get them moving on transformational IT projects. We consult, we develop software, we conduct R&D on new commercial products, and we have a social impact program where we implement technologies for non-profit organizations. In short, we drive change through technology.