Foci Solutions is seeking a Consulting Executive to help us grow the business and lead technology change initiatives for our clients. This individual will be responsible for managing an existing Foci client account, work with Foci Solutions’ consulting team to deliver projects, and growing our people and capabilities. Based in Ottawa, the executive will have a strong impact in the management of the Foci business and will work with the rest of the Executive Team to ensure an optimal strategic direction for the business.
We pride ourselves hiring the best of the best. If you think you would be a good fit, apply today with your resume and cover letter.
What you’ll do
- Manage one or more client accounts and ensure our projects are meeting the client objectives
- Mentor Foci team members
- Create knowledge capital and build Foci’s knowledge leadership in your area of expertise
- Contribute to business development activities
Qualifications & Skills
- Have at least 7 years in large enterprise IT with at least 5 years in a technical management or senior architect position at a major systems integrator
- Have experience advising C-level executives in Fortune 500 and/or government organizations on IT strategy initiatives
- Have demonstrated success managing IT integration projects – scope, budget, personnel and plans
- Be able to provide examples of successful IT governance planning initiatives you have led
- Have experience growing consulting opportunities
- Be eligible for or hold an active Government of Canada security clearance
Who We Are
Foci Solutions is a provider of technology advisory and system integration services. We help a wide range of clients from medium sized start-ups to large government departments to get them moving on transformational IT projects. We consult, we develop software, we conduct R&D on new commercial products, and we have a social impact program where we implement technologies for non-profit organizations. In short, we drive change through technology.